- MacBook Pro 2013 — At home I’m using an old macbook from 2013, which incidentally was my first step into the world of Apple. It’s getting up there in years by now, and the fans seem to start spinning up right away as soon as I run something even mildly demanding. I’ve had to have it repaired once too, so I’m hoping to get a new one maybe next year or so.
- Cheap 24” Asus monitor — Got it off of Amazon. Cheap thing, but does the job.
- Logitech MX Master — Just an all-around solid Bluetooth mouse.
- Apple Magic Keyboard (Japanese) — I started using this type of keyboard at work, and it got to the point where I couldn’t use my laptop’s built-in Swedish layout keyboard anymore, and had to buy the same on to use at home. It’s a good typing experience imho.
- JDS Labs Atom + beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO 250 ohm — For those sweet, sweet tunes.
- iPad Pro 12.9” + Apple Pencil — For drawing.
- iPhone 8 Plus — I tend to use my phones until they barely function anymore. My previous phone was an iPhone 5s, so I probably have another year or two on this one.
- Visual Studio Code — I used Atom for the longest time, but I’ve generally been better pleased with the extensions and the general memory usage of Code since I switched over a couple of years ago.
- Fira Code — Ligatures, baby! Also, it’s free.
- Hyper — I recently switched to using Hyper exclusively after hitting a bug with iTerm2 that caused it to use up all available CPU.
- Creative Suite — Been using Adobe software pretty much the entire time I’ve been using a computer, so it’s what I’m comfortable with.
- Simplenote — Simple note taking software with cloud saving and markdown support. Write most of my stuff here before moving it where it needs to end up.
- Procreate — Preferred drawing software.
- React + Gatsby — What I enjoy working with the most right now.
- Styled Components — My preferred CSS solution.
- GitHub — Keep most of my projects here, including the source for this site.
- Netlify — Really, could hosting get any easier?